Contact us to enquire about Enterprise API pricing
We base our pricing on the the number of estimated websites that you will be using our data against. Please note that Enterprise use is charged at €15 per website per year and the minimum cost is €2000 per year.
The number of estimated websites that the price is based off must be the number of estimated websites for the entire year, not the number of estimated websites at the time of Enterprise account creation. The number of estimated websites will be re-evaluated at the end of each year. No caching, or any other temporary, or permanent, storage of our data is permitted. Our data may not be resold to any other third-party organisation. This price does not include commercial use of our WPScan CLI software, that is priced separately.
Using our API
General Terms and Conditions
By using our service you agree to the following:
- One user account per person, company or organisation.
- One API token per person, company or organisation.
- The API carries no warranty, no guarantee of its uptime and we reserve the right to change any aspect of the API at our own discretion at any time.
- Permanent storage of our vulnerability data is not permitted.
- API vulnerability data caching is not permitted.
- No scrapping of data from the website or API.
- We can not guarantee we record all known vulnerabilities, although this is what we strive for.
- Our data may not be 100% accurate, although this is what we strive for.
- We can not guarantee that you will receive notifications, due to potential technical issues that may arise.
- We have the right to terminate any user's account, or block any IPs, we believe are abusing our services, without warning.
- Companies using our data to create their own services, or integrate our data or services, into existing services, must use an Enterprise account.
- All of our database data is copyrighted and owned by WPScan SAS.